In the current fast-paced world, there is an increasing and conscious demand for clean energy sources such as wind, solar, geothermal, hydropower, and biomass energies. Evidently, sustainable development will require the clever integration of renewable energy technologies into existing infrastructure, along with improved use of non-renewable energy sources. The integration of renewable energy technologies involves the development of distributed power systems and innovative grid capabilities. Smart grids, in collecting and responding to the behaviours of suppliers and consumers, improve the efficiency and sustainability of energy production and distribution. The engineering discipline has become an integral component in the advancement of technologies and the application of sustainable energy across industries and nations.
The International Conference in Sustainable Energy and Engineering (ICSEE 2022) aims to provide a platform for engineers and researchers in the specific evolving fields of Sustainable Energy and Engineering to share their experience and research findings via presentations and publications. The knowledge sharing of mutual interests and experience will foster the development of new networks and strengthen existing collaborations between academia and industries.
ICSEE 2022 is seeking research papers related (but not limited) to the following topics in connection with the conference theme, “Reimagining Human Connections: Science and Technology beyond the Pandemic”:
- Sustainable Development
- Green Technology
- Advanced Material and Processing Research
- Computational Modeling and Data Analytics
- New and Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Technologies for Energy Conversion
- Environment, Air Quality and Climate Change
- Energy Management, Policy, Economics and Sustainability
- Energy Sciences
- Energy Storage and Power Engineering
- Sustainable Cities, Architecture and Green Buildings
- Green Design, Products and Manufacturing Processes
- Green Materials
- Waste Management and Waste Water Treatment
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Smart Grid / Smart City / Smart Mobility
- Bioresource and Bioenergy
- Hydrogen Energy and Hydrogen Production
- Other topics related to sustainable energy and engineering
Important Dates (Final Deadline)
|Paper Submission Deadline
|Acceptance Notification to Authors|
|Deadline for Revised/Final Version||31/05/2022|
For Bank Transfer to direct Organizer account (MAYBANK) please contact email@example.com
Registration fees include conference admission, publication fees, and conference kits.
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere
- Papers must be sent in MS Word format through OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
- All papers must conform to AIP Conference Proceedings Template (for publication in Sopus Proceedings) (Download AIP Conference Proceeding Template Here) or Refereed Journal Template (for publication in Refereed Journal) (Download Refereed Journal Template HERE)
- The paper must be written in English within 6-10 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures, and appendices
Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted. Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through the double-blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the submitted paper.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by the payment deadline in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings. By submitting a paper to present at the ICSEE, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
All accepted papers will be published in Conference Proceedings (indexed in Scopus) OR Refereed Journal.
Conference registrants canceling their registration on or before 31st March 2022 will receive a refund of the conference registration fee, less a USD85 administrative fee.
Please note: No refunds will be given after 31st March 2022.