In the current fast-paced world, there is an increasing and conscious demand for clean energy sources such as wind, solar, geothermal, hydropower, and biomass energies. Evidently, sustainable development will require the clever integration of renewable energy technologies into existing infrastructure, along with improved use of non-renewable energy sources. The integration of renewable energy technologies involves the development of distributed power systems and innovative grid capabilities. Smart grids, in collecting and responding to the behaviours of suppliers and consumers, improve the efficiency and sustainability of energy production and distribution. The engineering discipline has become an integral component in the advancement of technologies and the application of sustainable energy across industries and nations.
The International Conference in Sustainable Energy and Engineering 2021 (ICSEE 2021) aims to provide a platform for engineers and researchers in the specific evolving fields of Sustainable Energy and Engineering to share their experience and research findings via presentations and publications. The knowledge sharing of mutual interests and experience will foster the development of new networks and strengthen existing collaborations between academia and industries.
ICSEE 2021 is seeking research papers related (but not limited) to the following topics in connection with the conference theme, “Society 5.0 and Future Economies”:
- Sustainable Development
- Green Technology
- Advanced Material and Processing Research
- Computational Modeling and Data Analytics
- New and Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Technologies for Energy Conversion
- Environment, Air Quality and Climate Change
- Energy Management, Policy, Economics and Sustainability
- Energy Sciences
- Energy Storage and Power Engineering
- Sustainable Cities, Architecture and Green Buildings
- Green Design, Products and Manufacturing Processes
- Green Materials
- Waste Management and Waste Water Treatment
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Smart Grid / Smart City / Smart Mobility
- Bioresource and Bioenergy
- Hydrogen Energy and Hydrogen Production
- Other topics related to sustainable energy and engineering
Important Dates (Extended)
|Paper Submission Deadline
|Acceptance Notification to Authors|
|Deadline for Revised/Final Version||14.10.2021|
For Bank Transfer to direct Organizer account (MAYBANK) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration fees include conference admission, publication fees, and conference kits.
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere
- Papers must be sent in MS Word format through OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
- All papers must conform to Journal Template (Download Template HERE) or AIP Template (Download it HERE)
- The paper must be written in English within 6-10 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures, and appendices
Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted. Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through the double-blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the submitted paper.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by 31 September 2021 in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings. By submitting a paper to present at the ICSEE, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
All accepted papers will be published in AIP Conference Proceeding (WOS & Scopus) OR Scopus indexed book chapter (Springer) OR Refereed Journal.
Dr. Pietro Borsano
Faculty Member for Entrepreneurship and Core Business Foundation,
Chulalongkorn School of Integrated Innovation,
Lecturer, Chulalongkorn University.
Dr. Pietro Borsano is the Faculty member responsible for Entrepreneurship and Core Business at the newly-established School of Integrated Innovation, Chulalongkorn University (the oldest and No. 1 University in Thailand, according to QS ranking), where he is building an innovation ecosystem and grooming Thailand and international students to strive as the next generation of entrepreneurs and corporate digital transformers in Southeast Asia.
His professional experience spans across academia, management advisory, and law practice, in both Europe and Asia. He is a fellow of the Innovative Teaching Scholar Programme (Stanford University) and of ELI Asia| Entrepreneurial Leadership and Innovation Executive Development Programme (Babson College).
During the Keynote Speaker Session, Dr. Pietro Borsano will share his speech entitled 'Innovation in Business and Digital Start-up'.
Conference registrants canceling their registration on or before 15th September 2021 will receive a refund of the conference registration fee, less a USD85 administrative fee.
Please note: No refunds will be given after 15th September 2021.