In the current fast-paced world, there is an increasing and conscious demand for clean energy sources such as wind, solar, geothermal, hydropower, and biomass energies. Evidently, sustainable development will require the clever integration of renewable energy technologies into existing infrastructure, along with improved use of non-renewable energy sources. The integration of renewable energy technologies involves the development of distributed power systems and innovative grid capabilities. Smart grids, in collecting and responding to the behaviours of suppliers and consumers, improve the efficiency and sustainability of energy production and distribution. The engineering discipline has become an integral component in the advancement of technologies and the application of sustainable energy across industries and nations.
3rd International Conference in Sustainable Energy and Engineering 2023 (3rd ICSEE 2023) aims to provide a platform for engineers and researchers in the specific evolving fields of Sustainable Energy and Engineering to share their experience and research findings via presentations and publications. The knowledge sharing of mutual interests and experience will foster the development of new networks and strengthen existing collaborations between academia and industries.
3rd ICSEE 2023 is seeking research papers related (but not limited) to the following topics in connection with the conference theme, “Towards a Resilient World Through Sustainable Energy and Engineering”:
- Sustainable Development
- Green Technology
- Advanced Material and Processing Research
- Computational Modeling and Data Analytics
- New and Renewable Energy
- Sustainable Technologies for Energy Conversion
- Environment, Air Quality and Climate Change
- Energy Management, Policy, Economics and Sustainability
- Energy Sciences
- Energy Storage and Power Engineering
- Sustainable Cities, Architecture and Green Buildings
- Green Design, Products and Manufacturing Processes
- Green Materials
- Waste Management and Waste Water Treatment
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Smart Grid / Smart City / Smart Mobility
- Bioresource and Bioenergy
- Hydrogen Energy and Hydrogen Production
- Other topics related to sustainable energy and engineering
Click here to download 3rd ICSEE 2023 Poster
Important Dates (Final Deadline)
|Paper Submission Deadline
|Acceptance Notification to Authors|
|Deadline for Revised/Final Version||15/07/2023|
Fees & Payment
|#||Description||In-Person Conference Fee||Virtual Conference Fee|
|1||Presenter (inclusive publication in Scopus indexed Proceedings OR Book Series)||450||250|
|2||Presenter (inclusive publication in Refereed Journal)||250||150|
|3||Conference Participation Only||150||25|
*Registration Fee include complementary workshop on Introduction to Bibliometric Analysis oleh Assoc. Prof. Ts. Dr. Aidi Ahmi, conference admission, publication fees and conference kits (In-Person Conference only).
*Registration Fee also include proof reading and formatting. (Valid after amendments for corrections have been duly made and full payment has been completed ONLY).
For Bank Transfer to direct Organizer account (MAYBANK) please contact email@example.com
Registration fees include conference admission, publication fees, and conference kits.
- The paper must be original and have not been previously accepted in any journal or under consideration for publication elsewhere
- Papers must be sent in MS Word format through OpenConf Peer Review and Conference Management System
- All papers must conform to the conference template (Download Conference Template HERE)
- The paper must be written in English within 6-10 single-spaced pages, including an abstract, references, tables, figures, and appendices
- Similarity index should be less than 20%
Abstracts without the completed paper will NOT be accepted. Papers for the presentation at the conference will be selected through the double-blind review process. Please ensure that the authors' names do not appear in the submitted paper.
At least one author for each accepted paper must register and pay the fees for the conference by the payment deadline in order for the paper to be included in the program and the conference proceedings. By submitting a paper to present at the ICSEE, you explicitly agree that you will definitely have a fund and shall register for the conference.
All accepted papers will be published in Proceedings indexed in Scopus OR Book Series indexed in Scopus OR Refereed Journal. Please note that the committee will choose the publication for the registration for publication Scopus index Proceedings OR Book Series.
* Selected papers may be published in Scopus Indexed Journals and subject to additional charges.
Prof. Dr. YOSHIAWA, Minako ‘Jen’ is an interdiscplinary researcher from Japan, focusing on improving public health measures in travel destinations in Southeast Asia. Traversing the fields of tropical medicine, marketing, and geopolitics, Prof. Dr. Yoshikawa investigates critical roles of leadership in outbreak management, presentation of scientific evidence in public health communications, and promotion of international and intersectoral collaboration. While teaching social intervention and stragetic management of emerging infectious diseases, she has devoted to development of young scientists. For example, she named and spearheaded the Program for the Development of Next-generation Leading Scientists with Global Insight (L-INSIGHT), a project awarded to Kyoto University by the MEXT, Japan, in 2019. She is currently an Affiliated Professor at the Center for Southeast Asian Studies, Kyoto University. Prof. Dr. Yoshikawa has obtained a Master of Business Administration from the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania (USA) and a Doctorate in Area Studies from Kyoto University.
Conference registrants canceling their registration on or before 31st March 2023 (11:59 Kuala Lumpur Time) will receive a refund of the conference registration fee, less a USD85 administrative fee. Please note: No refunds will be given after 31st March 2023.